- Hand poured!
- Australian made and owned!
- Vegan Friendly and Cruelty Free!
- Designed to go wherever you go - compact and easy to travel
Traditional perfumes and colognes as we know them, are comprised of at least 80 to 90% alcohol content. The alcohol acts as the carrier for the fragrance oil. When applied to the skin, the alcohol is very drying, which can lead to irritation (allergic reaction) and evaporates off the skin, hence a short fragrance time span.
Perfume Oils have become very popular and of superior quality than that of traditional, straight Perfume or Cologne. Perfume Oils are purer, longer-lasting and not as over-powering. Our Perfume Oils are available as blended Pure Essential Oils only and Pure Essential with Fine Fragrance. We use Fine Fragrance Oils that are skin and body safe, of ‘A Grade’ quality and available in a range of scents from natural botanicals, classic fragrances and inspired types by Designer Houses and brands.
PERFUME OILS ARE…
- Reasonably priced
- Alcohol Free
- Less likely to cause allergic reactions
- Longer lasting (6-15 hours – depending on climate and activity)
- Provide a cleaner, richer and truer scent
- Longer shelf-life
- Majority are non-flammable
PERFUME & COLOGNE…
- Usually over-priced
- 80 to 97% alcohol
- Not long-lasting (1 to 3 hours)
- Can have a harsh, chemical scent
- A short shelf-life due to alcohol evaporation
- High probability of causing irritation or an allergic reaction
- Most are highly flammable